2015 has been kind to us! We had an plentiful growing season, healthy children and a happy homestead. We worked and played hard, dreamed big, accomplished lots and planned a whole bunch for 2016. We hope to ring in the new year with a green house that has been in the works for a long time, which will enable us to do so much more.
Some of our goals and aspirations are:
- Spend more time at home with our kids
- Learn a new art, craft or skill each month, starting January with sewing
- Improve and master our home-school skills and abilities–make everything a lesson
- Build and utilize our green house
- Build a duck habitat and finally get ducks
- Expand our garden beds
- Simplify our lives by getting rid of 20 or so things each month–starting in January
- Get our mushroom patch inoculated and productive
- Have more visitors–we love it when people want to come and play with the chickens and learn the art of homesteading!
- Be happy!! Live life for today–since there is no guarantee for tomorrow!
Happy New Year! We wish you a good, healthy and happy 2016!
Thanks for reading!